The National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) has announced the association’s executive leadership for the new program year.
In an Oct. 27 press release, NASCIO stated that all of the current officers will continue on for a second term. As a result, Denis Goulet, commissioner and CIO for the State of New Hampshire, will remain NASCIO president; Mike Hussey, CIO for the State of Utah, will remain vice president; and Michael Leahy, secretary of IT for the State of Maryland, will remain secretary/treasurer.
However, NASCIO is adding two new directors – Ohio CIO Ervan Rodgers and Vermont CIO John Quinn. The organization also noted that Rick Webb, senior advisor with Accenture, and Ron Baldwin, specialist executive with Deloitte, will stay on as the NASCIO Corporate Leadership Council (CLC) chair and vice chair. The CLC Chair and Vice Chair hold advisory, non-voting seats on NASCIO’s Executive Committee.
NASCIO’s 2020-21 Executive Committee leaders are:
- President: Denis Goulet, commissioner and CIO of New Hampshire
- Vice-President: Mike Hussey, CIO of Utah
- Secretary/Treasurer: Michael Leahy, Secretary of IT for Maryland
Executive Committee Directors:
- Tennessee CIO Stephanie Dedmon
- Arkansas CTO Yessica Jones
- Pennsylvania CIO John MacMillan
- Virginia CIO Nelson Moe
- Ohio CIO Ervan Rodgers
- Vermont CIO John Quinn
- Washington CIO James Weaver
- Idaho CIO Greg Zickau
- Rick Webb
- Ron Baldwin